One common problem that most iPad users experience is that the iPad stuck in the recovery mode when trying to update it to the latest version. In such a circumstance, the best way is to try to get the iPad out of the recovery mode you can use several ways to get your iPad out of the recovery mode. The following article lists the possible methods and the best software that can help you fix the issue while preventing data loss.
1 Use iTunes To Restore Your iPad To Factory Settings
When the iPad is stuck in the recovery mode, iTunes can be used to solve the problem by restoring the device to factory settings. You should follow the procedures below.
- Check to ensure that you have the newest version of iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Make a back up in the iTunes if you want to save the data in your iPad
- Go to settings and then to iCloud. Turn off “ find my iPad”
Step 1. Open iTunes on your PC or Mac. If you have no access to a computer but your device is still working, you can erase and restore your iPad without computer. You can do this by tapping settings, select general, click reset and choose erase all content and settings.
Step 2. Connect your iPad to a computer with its original USB cable.
Step 3. Choose your iPad when it shows on the iTunes. If your device does not appear on the iTunes, you should get help. You can contact the Apple support to set up the services.
Step 4. Go to the summary panel and click ‘restore’. Click “restore” again to confirm. The iTunes erases your iPad and installs the newest iOS software.
Step 5. The iPad restarts after it restores to factory settings and you can now set it as new.
2 Fix iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode without Restoring
the iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac is a data recovery software that assists in recovering deleted or lost data from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. It also supports to fix various iOS system issues to normal without data loss.
- The software has a special Fix iOS system feature that is capable of fixing your iOS to normal when your device is stuck in white screen, Apple logo, recovery mode, and black screen.
- It supports to recover different types of lost files such as reminders, photos, calendars, videos, and messages, call history, audio and many more.
- The software can restore data using 4 different methods; Recover from iTunes backup, Recover directly from the iOS device, Smart recovery and lastly Recover from iCloud backup.
- It can recover files from all iOS gadgets including the iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPod touch 4, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro among others.
- The software allows the reviewing of the files you would like to retrieve before recovering them.
Steps to fix "iPad stuck in recovery mode" using iMyfone D-Back
Apart from using the iTunes, the iMyfone D-Back can be useful in getting your iPad out of the recovery mode. The following steps indicate how you can fix your iPad, which is stuck in the recovery mode using iMyfone D-Back.
Step 1: Select Fix iOS System
After your iMyfone program starts running, click on the Fix iOS system option. After that, connect your iPad. The program should detect it. After the device is detected, hit on the ‘start’ button.
Step 2: Download Firmware
If your device is not normal, you need to select a firmware to download. The iMyfone program detects your iPad and directs you to obtain the firmware that suits your device. Just click on the download button to obtain the firmware. The software downloads the latest firmware to your iPad.
Step 3: Fix your iOS System
After completing the firmware download, the program will automatically start fixing the device and after a few minutes, your iPad goes to a normal state.