The ‘Messages’ app in your iPhone is the most important app because it contains all your memorable conversations with your friends and family. No one can ever think about losing or deleting important text messages but it’s also true that accidents are unavoidable. Many a times, people end up deleting an important text while wanting to delete an unnecessary text. Now, what can you do in such a situation? Think of a situation when your child ends up deleting your favorite conversations?
At that point, you must know how to find deleted messages on iPhone! The good news is that you can get back your deleted messages! It can be done through iCloud backup, iTunes backup though a quality third party software utility is your best bet. When it comes to third party utilities, there are many different tools which can get the job done but iMyFone D-Back is probably the best among the lot.
A Powerful iPhone Message Recovery Tool - iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Message Recovery or iMyFone D-Back iPhone Message Recovery for Mac is a smart data recovery tool through which your lost data can be easily recovered. Sometimes you accidently delete your important files, sometimes you need to reset your phone and sometimes viruses attack your device; there may be different reasons for losing your data but the good thing about iMyFone D-Back is that it makes it very easy to recover it regardless of how you lost the data.
There are 4 data recovery modes through which you can get back your lost data. The first one is ‘Smart Recovery’, second one is ‘Recover from iOS device’, third one is ‘Recover from iTunes backup’ and the fourth one is ‘Recover from iCloud backup’. It doesn’t matter what iOS device you are using, the program supports almost all the iOS devices. Moreover, a preview function is available through which you can find your deleted files and can also select the data which you want to recover.
- User-friendly interface to make things easier for anyone and everyone.
- 4 data recovery modes to make life easier.
- Support offered for almost every iOS device.
- Support offered for more than 22 file types including messages, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp attachments, WeChat history, WeChat attachments, Skype history, Skype attachment, memos and others.
- Life time free user support.
Steps to find deleted iPhone messages using iMyFone D-Back
1 Find deleted iPhone messages from iOS device
- The first thing you should do is to download and install the iMyFone D-Back software.
- Now launch the program and select ‘Recover from iOS device’ and press the ‘Start’ button.
- Select the file type ‘Messages’ and also how you lost them.
- Connect your device with your computer. After detecting your device, the program will start scanning.
- After scanning, you will be able to see all the messages. Now select ‘Only show the deleted messages’ and click ‘Recover’.
- Now select the destination folder and start recovering your deleted text messages.
2 Find deleted texts on iPhone from iTunes backup
- First of all launch the program and select ‘Recover from iTunes backup’ mode.
- Now click the ‘Start’ button.
- Wait for it while the program starts the scanning to get backup files from iTunes.
- Select the particular backup folder according to the backup date which you want to retrieve and press the ‘Scan’ button.
- Select the ‘Messages’ files and choose ‘Only show the deleted messages’
- Click on the ‘Recover’ button and select the destination path to get back the deleted messages.
3 Find deleted text messages on iPhone from iCloud backup
If you regularly back up your data via iCloud then you can recover your deleted messages from iCloud backup as well.
- Start the iMyFone D-Back to begin with and select ‘Recover from iCloud backup’ after the program is launched.
- Click on ‘Start’.
- Wait while the program scans for files.
- Select a particular backup folder and press the ‘Scan’ button.
- All files which are backed up would be shown.
- Select ‘Messages’ and choose ‘Only show deleted messages’.
- Select your deleted messages which you want to recover and click on the ‘Recover’ button.
- You will be prompted for the destination folder and the program will then recover your deleted messages to the selected folder.