The 'Messages' app in your iPhone is the most important app because it contains all your memorable conversations with your friends and family. No one can ever think about losing or deleting important text messages but it's also true that accidents are unavoidable. Many a times, people end up deleting an important text while wanting to delete an unnecessary text. Now, what can you do in such a situation? Think of a situation when your child ends up deleting your favorite conversations?
At that point, you must want to know how to find deleted messages on iPhone! The good news is that you can get back your deleted messages! Though it can be done through iCloud backup or iTunes backup restore, these methods have some disadvantages, and a powerful third party software utility is your best bet. Among many different tools, iMyFone D-Back probably does the best job in deleted messages recovery.
A Powerful iPhone Message Recovery Tool - iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery is a smart data recovery tool through which your lost data can be easily recovered. Sometimes you accidently delete your important files, sometimes you need to reset your phone and sometimes viruses attack your device; there may be different reasons for losing your messages but the good thing about iMyFone D-Back is that it makes it very easy to recover it regardless of how you lost the data.
There are 4 data recovery modes through which you can get back your lost data. The first one is 'Smart Recovery', second one is 'Recover from iOS device', third one is 'Recover from iTunes backup' and the fourth one is 'Recover from iCloud backup'. It doesn't matter what iOS device you are using, the program supports almost all the iOS devices including iPhone XS/XS Max/XR running iOS 12. Moreover, a preview function is available through which you can find your deleted files and can also select the data which you want to recover.
Simply put, the main features of D-Back can be concluded as:
- 4 data recovery modes that ensure a higher recovery rate.
- Recovery messages, iMessages, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, Wechat messages and other files.
- Preview feature before recovery to help you identify which files you really need.
- No data overwrite on your device after recovery.
- Support with iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5 running iOS 12/11/10/9.
- User-friendly interface and easy operations.
How to find deleted iPhone messages using iMyFone D-Back
Method 1: Find deleted messages from iOS device
- The first thing you should do is to download and install the iMyFone D-Back software.
- Now launch the program and select 'Recover from iOS device' and press the 'Start' button.
- Connect your device with the computer. After detecting your device, select the file type 'Messages' and click ’Scan' button.
- After scanning, you will be able to see all the messages. Now select 'Only show the deleted messages' and click 'Recover'.
- Now select the destination folder and start recovering your deleted text messages.
Method 2: Find deleted texts from iTunes backup
- First of all launch the program and select 'Recover from iTunes backup' mode and click the 'Start' button.
- This tool will list all the available iTunes backup. Choose one to proceed.
- Similarly, select 'Messages' from the file types page and start scanning.
- Now wait for the scanning process finishes, after that, you can preview and recover deleted messages by hit 'Recover' button.
Method 3: Find deleted text messages from iCloud backup
If you regularly back up your data via iCloud then you can recover your deleted messages from iCloud backup as well.
- Start the iMyFone D-Back to begin with and select 'Recover from iCloud backup' after the program is launched.
- Login your iCloud account and select a backup file containing your deleted messages info.
- Select to scan messages.
- All messages which are backed up in iCloud would be shown.
- Select your deleted messages which you want to recover and click on the 'Recover' button.
- You will be prompted for the destination folder and the program will then recover your deleted messages to the selected folder.
The 3 way mentioned above will definitely help you find deleted messages. Besides, if you have deleted photos, contacts, notes or other files, you can also try iMyFone D-Back to get them back easily.