Have you ever tried to transfer iPhone files with iTunes but found that you cannot do what you want? This is really common, and it’s the reason why many people choose to use best iPhone transfer software. With the best iPhone to PC transfer software, you'll have a lot more freedom than you do with iTunes and you can transfer a great variety of files betweeen iPhone and computer.
Top 4 Best iPhone Transfer Software Free
There are a few different kinds of best free iPhone transfer software that you can use to transfer iPhone files, and here are the top 4:
Top 1 iMyFone iPhone Transfer Software Free
As the best iPhone transfer software free, iMyFone TunesMate is a comprehensive tool to freely transfer files between iPhone and computer/iTunes library without data loss. It gives you more freedom to transfer files than iTunes.
- Transfer iPhone music, movies, playlists, audiobooks, podcasts, TV shows, iTunes U, ringtones, photos, etc.
- Transfer files to iPhone from computer/iTunes library/CDs/external hard drive/other iOS devices, etc.
- Transfer iPhone files to computer/iTunes library without iTunes sync.
- Back up iPhone files and restore backups without data loss
- Share music with friends and access your friend's iPhone music.
- Highly spoken of by hundreds of users and well-known media.
- Best iPhone data transfer software that provides free trial to enjoy its full features.
- I can't add music to iPhone from iTunes. I don't know why. However, this iPhone transfer software free helped me a lot. I used it to transfer mp3 to my iPhone successfully.
- Excellent! Even my iPad is synced to my old computer, I can add movies to it without erasing my iPad.
- It was a little pricey but it was very easy to use. I tried a different product yesterday and wasted an afternoon trying to get it to work.
Top 2 TunesGo iPhone Transfer Software
As the second best iPhone transfer software, TunesGo calls itself the “must-have phone manager”, because it basically replaces iTunes and allows you easy access to all of your files. It’s the perfect companion for those who feel restricted by the tools that Apple provided.
Key Features of TunesGo
- Transfer files between iPhone, iTunes and computer.
- Add, delete, view photos or convert photos.
- Transfer music, videos, and other media without iTunes.
- Delete unwanted files and duplicates music on iPhone.
- I like this program because it lets me move my music from one iPhone to another real quick. The only problem I have is the loader keeps saying that I need a flash player. It used to work before but then it just stopped.
- I am so impressed by the speed with which streaming is recorded and the music identified. Thereafter the transfer from TuneGo to my record library is seamless and the clarity is superb.
Top 3 CopyTrans iPhone Transfer Software
CopyTrans is another best iPhone transfer software to have if you need more freedom when transferring files to and from your iPhone. It is simple, easy, and works on basically all iOS devices.
Key Features of Copytrans
- Transfer between many iOS devices and your computer.
- Restore your iTunes library from iPhone.
- Copy your iPod contents to iTunes with one click.
- Back up all of your iOS devices.
There is no reviews on Copytrans official website.
Top 4 Syncios iPhone Transfer Software
Syncios manager is a versatile application that allows you to backup data and organize it using its handy interface. The UI is very similar to TunesMate and similarly easy to use.
Key Features of SynciOS iPhone Transfer
- You can transfer files between iOS devices and your computer.
- You can download video from over 100 video sharing sites through the program.
- It has a ringtone maker.
- It can recognize and transfer nearly all files.
There is no reviews on SynciOS official website.
If you’re curious about how to use the best iMyFone iPhone transfer software free to transfer files from your iPhone to PC/iTunes, this is how you do it (take transfering Music from iPhone to computer for example):
Step 1: Download and install TunesMate, then plug in your device.
Step 2: Click on the “Music” tab, then choose the music files that you want to export. Hit "Export > Export to PC".
Step 3: Browse a folder to save music on computer and hit "Select Folder" to begin. Once done, you can hit "Open Folder" to where you store the music files.
That’s it. As you can see, it’s very simple software that is easy to use. You can use iMyFone TunesMate to help transfer/manage all kinds of files in this way, and you can transfer between quite a number of devices.