You can also read this guide in Français.
iTunes is a big pain on many iOS users, but many of us are already stuck with it, and we don’t bother anymore on the money we spend downloading files from iTunes. However, no iOS user would say that he or she is comfortable with iTunes file and music transfer restrictions. This is because, though iTunes is the most common iOS file transfer software, but when it comes to music transfer, it is not an interface to sharing music with friends and colleagues.
Therefore, it is necessary to have a common interface – Wondershare TunesGo, through which you can share your files and music with iPhone, iPad, iPod, PC, Mac, and Android devices. But is it a good one? Let's check it through the full TunesGo review.
Part 1: What is Wondershare TunesGo?
Wondershare TunesGo is a multiplatform software that serves as a flexible iTunes alternative for managing and transferring music files between desktop and mobile devices like iOS devices, Android devices, PW, Mac, etc. The features that are found in TunesGo is similar to iTunes features but its more than just a resource management software. Hence, TunesGo houses the several unique and interesting features which can make your expectations run wild, and you will feel better downloading all your music and video files from the software than using any other software.
Features of Wondershare TunesGo
iTunes is a world renowned software, but many users are migrating from iTunes to TunesGo because of the following features which TunesGo possess:
2. Availability of various options for downloading free music and media files.
3. Ability and accessibility in transferring media files between different operating systems and devices.
4. Burn CD from TunesGo desktop software.
5. Music and sound record features
6. File backup and restore options
Part 2: Wondershare TunesGo Reviews
Wondershare TunesGo looks like a good music transfer software, but how does it actually perform? Check the TunesGo review below.
- TunesGo enables file backup and restoration.
- It is good tool in transferring files from iOS devices to other devices.
- It has high compatibility with many platforms, and file conversion capabilities.
- You can download free and paid media files from the software fast
- TunesGo cost is on the high side, and is not very affordable at the price of US$49.95 per year.
- Some playlist formats cannot be edited or imported into iOS devices.
- It has some unnecessary functions that make it cumbersome.
What to Expect for an iTunes Alternative?
For a software to be classified as a good iTunes alternative for transferring music to your iPhone, iPod or iPad, it may have to meet or possess the following features:
- Support for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows PC
- Supports transfer or syncing of music, videos, audios, and other files to iDevice.
- Supports export of Music and other files from iDevice to Windows or Mac PC
- Enables file management and offers the user greater control over iOS files.
- Converts music files to compatible formats.
It should be noted here that the problem with iTunes is not that it does not look great because its interface is far better than most iTunes alternatives, but the problem is that iTunes is a resource hog and restricts users unnecessarily.
Part 3: 3 Recommended TunesGo Alternatives - iTunes Alternative
Though iTunes is the default application for transferring music on iPhone, iPod and iPad on Mac and Windows PC, you can still move music and other files on iPhone without iTunes by using any of these alternative software.
1 iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is a multi-platform iTunes alternative for Windows and macOS operating systems, which allows you to transfer iPhone music, movies, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, etc. It can be used to sync music library to iOS devices, and can be used to rebuild crashed iTunes liabrary. It is really a powerful media transfer/management, backup and restore software for everyone.
Features of iMyFone TunesMate
1. Easily manage your files by deletion, backup, adding, removing, restoring, etc.
2. Freely transfer files between iPhone and computer/iTunes.
3. Selectively sync iTunes files to iPhone, making sure that your original iPhone data won’t loss.
4. Both free and paid music/movies can be transferred/managed.
5. Enrich iTunes library by copying media files from unlimited iDevices.
6. Recently received media reviews: getintopc.com, crunchytricks.com, geekreply.com etc.
MediaMonkey is an iTunes alternative that is available to serious music lovers. It securely keeps your files so that you won’t lose your music and other files when transferring content from one device to another.
Every review of MediaMonkey on the internet is a positive one, and this is because it has the capability to search the web and add tag information such as artist, album, art, etc. to songs that do not have such information. It can also help you in organizing your music library, tag music files, add album files, rip CDs, burn discs, and convert any media file format to a compatible format. It has a standard version which is free of charge, but the pro version cost
Features of MediaMonkey
1. Manage over 100,000 media files without iTunes
2. Download music videos, audios, podcasts, etc.
3. Automatically lookup and add music tags from the internet.
4. Wi-Fi sync with Android phones using MediaMonkey.
5. Synchronize music playlist with any device or operating system.
6. Convert MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGC, MP4, M4A, WMV, etc. to any media file format.
MusicBee is a comprehensive replacement for Apple’s iTunes software, which is capable of performing all resource management functions of iTunes and other media resource management software. Hence, if you are looking for a software that has more content management tools than iTunes, then you need to take a good look at MusicBee.
It is compatible with macOS, Linux OS, Windows OS and can run on iOS devices without much rigor. It has a built-in browser from which you can download music, photos, videos, or podcasts, you can also create and upload media playlists using its Auto-DJ features, and convert media files easily.
Features of MusicBee
1. Recommendable sound quality.
2. Auto-tagging can help to arrange your music library
3. User-friendly and attractive interface
4. Sync your music playlist with iOS devices, Android and Windows phones
5. Supports, last.fm, CD ripping, disc burning, etc.
Wondershare TunesGo has proved that you can easily manage your free and paid media files without using iTunes. Overall, it is a perfect iTunes alternative for managing media files, syncing music playlist, downloading, backing up and restoring files. Hence, we recommend this software for your iOS resource management needs.