Having an iPhone can be fun and exciting but sometimes the device can malfunction and you might end up losing files as well. That’s something many people have to deal with all the time, not to mention that there are situations when content gets deleted by accident and backups won’t really make it to the cloud. Such problems can appear all the time and unfortunately you need to be prepared for them at all times.
What file loss issues can you expect to encounter?
file loss, as we said earlier, is a huge problem and it continues to be the main reason why companies from all over the world are losing millions during a year. But the same thing happens to home users as well, and there are some situations that tend to appear very often.
- Files can be lost by accident, when you delete them by mistake or the device might malfunction. Such a problem appears often and you do need to address it as fast as you can.
- The device is broken, damaged or lost. It’s not often that such issues can appear, but these things can happen and it’s a very good idea to address the problem the best way you can.
- iPhone gets attacked by viruses, in which case you can deal with many problems especially if you didn’t create any backup at all.
- iPhone jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory resets can also be a true issue when it comes to iPhone problems. This is why you always need to either have a solution to recover data from iPhone or create backups very often to begin with.
- iPhone locked by forgotten passcode, in which case you will end up dealing with the inability to access all the content in your phone, something that’s very bad right off the bat.
Is there a solution for this?
iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is an application that was created specifically with the idea of delivering a very high quality, simple and refined way to recover iPhone file, such as Notes, Safari History, Calendar from iPhone fast and with great results. The app is designed in order to deliver a safe way to get your important data back, regardless of how you lost it in the first place.
- With iMyfone D-Back you get the ability to recover more than 22 different file types
- You can access 4 different recovery modes. You can recover from iTunes backups, iCloud, from the iOS device or via dedicated smart recovery!
- You can also access a preview function which enables you to see the quality of your content.
- The app also delivers complete support for most modern iOS devices, starting with the iPhone models and ending with the iPod touch or iPads.
How to Recover iPhone Files in 3 Steps?
1 The steps are actually very simple. All you have to do is download and install the programm and start it. Then choose a mode you want to use. It’s an easy thing to do and won’t eat up time at all.
2 Then just select the file you want to recover.
3 Once that is done, you will have to scan the device or download the backup files. Depending on how much content was stored on the device, this might take a little bit of time so don’t be impatient and wait until the process is complete.
4 The final step requires you to check out the results and preview which files you want to recover. Then all you have to do is to press the Recover button and wait until the process is complete.
As you can see, iMyfone D-Back is a great solution if you want high quality, fast recovery and a very good user experience. The app is designed with ease of use in mind so you won’t have a problem recovering your iPhone files such as images, videos and app data. Just try out iMyfone D-Back or iMyfone D-Back for Mac right now and you will be amazed with the results.