Unexpected incidents can cause data loss on your iOS device. You can even lose important data because of your iPhone was stolen, iPad was attack by virus, error operations on your iPod, or iPhone jailbreak failure. And such accidental data loss can cause trouble in this info age, even making it difficult to live normal life. We present you the top five iOS recovery software which are professional and popular in this field.
1. Aiseesoft FoneLab
Aiseesoft FoneLab is a fully featured data recovery tool designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The program is capable of recovering unintentionally deleted or lost data from iDevices.
- Retrieves 19 different file formats
- Recover and export eight types of data
- Recover data from iTunes and iCloud backup
- Simple interface
- Works with latest operating system and device
- Quick scan technology
- Trial version is limited and does not have the main features
- Difficult to preview all the files
2. Wondershare Dr.Fone
Dr.Fone iOS recovery tool from Wondershare is capable of retrieving data from your iPhone. It also recovers data from iPod touch and iPad. You can also recover the data from backup files created in iTunes and iCloud.
- Recovers data from iOS devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup
- Recovers contacts, notes, messages, and much more
- Recovers some app data
- Compatible with the latest iOS version
- Spontaneous user interface
- Faster recovery speed
- Preview lost files before recovery
- You cannot preview all the files.
- Trial version works with minimum ability
3. iMobie PhoneRescue
With the help of the iOS data recovery tool, you can recover all the lost or deleted files from your iOS devices. You also get the chance to recover data from your backup files created in iTunes and iCloud.
- Analyzes in recovering 22 different file formats
- Recovers data using three different procedures
- Extracts voice mails and photos even from an encrypted iTunes backup
- Saves messages to HTML format or copies to the clipboard
- Well organized interface
- Humanized step-by-step guide
- Supports both Mac and Windows OS
- No deep scan technology
- Takes plenty of time in scanning the device
4. Tipard iOS Data Recovery
If you are worried about losing your iPhone data, this data recovery for iOS comes to your rescue. It promises in recovering everything deleted accidentally or due to other reasons.
- Recovers data from all the models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Preview the file before recovering
- Retrieve data from iTunes backup
- Responsive interface
- User friendly
- Supports several types of file formats
- The trial version has limited features
- A bit expensive
The iOS recovery tool is competent in retrieving data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It gives you the ability to recover a variety of data types such as WhatsApp conversation history, contacts, Safari history, calendars, voice memos, text messages, and notes.
- Recovers over 22 file types
- Recovers directly from iOS device
- Restores data from iTunes and iCloud backup files
- Displays preview of recoverable files
- Deep and quick scan technology
- Provides free trial version
- Easy to use interface
- Selective recovery helps in selecting only the needed files
- Capability of finding a number of file types
- Quick scan takes a while to complete the process
If you are in search of iOS data recovery software that has negligible disadvantages, check out iMyfone D-Back recovery tool. It supports over 22 file types, uses intelligent recovery mode, previews all the recoverable files, and supports the entire family of iDevices.
Given the possibility of losing data are due to virus attack, software upgrade, stolen, and other reasons, protecting the data have become important. With the help of recovery tools such as iMyfone D-Back iOS data recovery program, you can recover lost data from the your device, iTunes, and iCloud backup.