It's really great to see your iPhone screen directly from a larger screen. It's a way to enjoy playing your games at a high resolution, watch your favorite movies/TV shows, or even browse your picture. The gust is mirroring iPhone screen to TV and you can do it in a very easy way. This content will provide you with different ways through which you can get it done.
Part 1: Mirror iPhone Screen to TV with Chromecast
Chromecast is a streaming device that can help duplicate the screen of your device to a larger screen. One of the beautiful things about Google Chromecast is that it can help you mirror your iPhone screen to the TV even if you don't have an Apple TV.
Steps to Mirror iPhone Screen to TV with Chromecast
- Step 1: Download and install a screen mirroring app on your iPhone
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions
Open your Apple Store and download a Chromecast screen mirroring app. A Chromecast screen mirroring app (such as iStreamer) will help connect your Chromecast device and mirror the screen of your iPhone on your TV over Wi-Fi.
There is a free trial after a successful download and installation of the screen mirror app. Ensure you follow every instruction (relating to the selection of the device you wish to mirror your screen on) on your iPhone screen.
- The app runs only on iOS 12 or newer.
- The entire process is wireless.
- It is an easy setup.
- It supports iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch.
- It supports HD quality screen mirroring with sound.
Part 2: Mirror iPhone Screen to TV Using Roku
Roku will work effectively for mirroring your iPhone screen to TV particularly if you have Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku streaming stick, or any other model of Roku device. Below are the steps to get it done easily.Steps to Mirror iPhone Screen to TV using Roku
- Step 1: Enable the mirroring feature
- Step 2: Download the Roku app from Apple’s app store and launch it.
- Step 3: Select your device and start mirroring.
Before you can enable the mirroring feature, you need to connect Roku to a WiFi connection. To set up the Roku Play device, open your phone Settings, press "Systems" and click on " System update" (to make sure you are using the latest software version). Return to "Settings" and press "Screen mirroring ". You will then be able to enable the mirroring feature.
Open the app to see the list of devices available for connection on your screen. Click on your TV device to connect your iPhone to your TV. Then start mirroring.
Ensure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same WiFi network to watch videos, pictures, videos, music, etc.
Part 3: Use HDMI to Mirror iPhone Screen to TV
You must get the right kind of adapter for this method to ensure that your iPhone is properly connected to your TV with a cable. There is a Lightning Digital AV Adapter made by Apple to connect with your TV's HDMI port.Steps to Mirror iPhone Screen to TV using HDMI
- Step 1: Connect Your iPhone to the adapter
- Step 2: Connect the adapter to the cable
- Step 3: Switch your TV's input
Try to connect your iPhone to the adapter via the Lightning port.
Hook the cable into the back of your TV after connecting the adapter to it.
To watch your iPhone screen, switch the input of the TV to the corresponding port with the cable.
The adapter does not need the power to work, however, you need to make sure that your device is well charged if you intend to use it for a long time. Besides, while watching media, you can connect your iPhone to a charging cable with the adapter (with a Lightning port).
Part 4: Mirror iPhone Screen to TV with Third-Party Tools
If Apple TV with inbuilt screen mirroring is too expensive for you, there are third-party tools that can help you mirror your iPhone screen easily to your TV. Some of these tools include:
1. AirBeam TV
With AirBeamTV, you can easily mirror your iPhone screen to a TV and play videos directly from Mac computers. The tool offers several screen aspect ratios to provide you with the perfect experience when used to mirror your device.
Steps to Mirror iPhone to TV with AirBeam TV
- Step 1: Download AirBeam TV on your iPhone from the Apple store and launch it.
- Step 2: Try to open the Control Center of your iPhone and press the "Screen Recording" button. Select the name of your TV and see your iPhone screen duplicated on your TV automatically.
Your iPhone must be connected to your TV through the same WiFi network
AllCast is an app that can help cast media content from your iPhone to TV. It is one of the best easy ways to stream music, video clips, and play games on your TV screen without using any cable or hardware.
Steps to Mirror iPhone to TV with AllCast
- Step 1: Download the AllCast app and launch it on your iOS device. Then turn on your smart TV.
- Step 2: To start mirroring your iPhone on your TV, click on the cast icon at the bottom left of your screen. You will then see a panel that shows detected devices.
- Step 3: Select the name of your TV to build a connection on both devices.
- Step 4: Then click on any image or video you wish to display on your TV screen after being directed by the app 6o your local photos and videos.
TipsInstead of mirroring iPhone/iPad to TV, you can try to mirror your iOS device on PC to watch TV. By using iMyFone MirrorTo iOS/Android device, you can quickly cast your iPhone on PC, and watch all videos from computer with full screen. It's very easy to use, only with several steps to mirror iPhone on computer. Perhaps it is your best choice. You only need to download the tool on your computer, and follow the instructions to wirelessly airplay. Let's take a free trial right now!
You may also like:
The aforementioned ways are tested and trusted. If you are really looking for how to mirror an iPhone screen to a TV, you may want to consider one of them. The steps are clear enough to offer you what you want.