Lately, the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone has been the game that has got me completely hooked. Pokémon has always been my favorite cartoon, and the Pokémon GO game is beyond perfect. Being able to evolve in the game with the latest Sinnoh Stone has been the most remarkable thing that could have happened. To the extent that I have been able to find the loophole for getting the Sinnoh Stone in the Pokémon GO game effortlessly. Would like to discover that? Let’s go!
Part 1: What Is Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
Don't all of us at the end of the day want to be Pokémon Masters? Isn't that what we all Pokémon GO players want to achieve. The creators of Pokémon GO have added Sinnoh Stone as an added advantage for all of us Pokémon players. Not heard about the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone? So let us now discuss how the Pokémon GO evolutions work. The first thing about evolving a Pokémon in Pokémon GO is the effort of going from one level to another till you can finally reach level 4. With the latest upgrade, Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone can only upgrade the fourth-generation Pokémon or creatures.
Now, let's get back to discussing Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone. It is an exceptional evolution item that gives you the power to transform most of the existing Pokémon into their Gen4 versions. Imagine seeing your favorite Pokémons like Togetic and Magmar take one new form. Further, it's not only about the new arrangements. They will now have incredible new power, making them even more fun and mighty, including Pokémon like Rhydon. To add to this upgrade, all of the 18 Gen4 Pokémon need the Sinnoh Stone to be upgraded to the next level.
Part 2: How to Get Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon GO
Now here comes the thing that all the Pokémon GO players might be wondering how to get Sinnoh stone Pokémon GO? The steps involved in how to get the Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon GO is a little complicated. Such an exclusive and unique evolution item will not be so easy to achieve. There is a pre-defined procedure that you need to know even to expect how to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon GO. The Sinnoh Stone Pokémon GO has a protocol that needs to be followed. Below are some of the things that you can do to get the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone.
- First way to get the Sinnoh Stone Pokémon GO is by playing Field Research every day. As you know the Field Research in Pokémon GO means you have to complete the listed daily tasks. When you have played and completed the Field Research for seven days, you get a chance of winning a Sinnoh Stone. The Sinnoh Stone Pokémon GO is mostly a part of the rewards on the Field Research seventh day.
- The trainer battles are a part of the New player vs. player mode or the PvP mode. In this mode, the player basically can fight with their friends using a team of three Pokémon. The trainer battles are all about using the right mechanics, which involves aspects like the Protect Shield and charging up and swapping the Pokémon in and out of the fight. When you win a PvP trainer battle, you can expect to win the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone.
- Another way of acquiring the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone is by defeating Giovanni, the leader of Team Go Rocket. However, to defeat Giovanni, you need to be powerful enough, and you can then expect some legendary rewards, including the Sinnoh Stone Pokémon GO.
- And finally, the last way on how to get the Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon GO is through the 'Mystery Item'. The mystery item is part of the Go Battle League reward.
It's important to understand here that the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone is very different from the other special evolution items available in the Pokémon GO game. The acquisition of the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone requires reaching the seventh day of the PokéStop Daily Bonus streak in your play. In a rare case, you can acquire the Sinnoh Stone even from a rare drop from spinning standard Poké Stops and opening Gifts.
Part 3: Which Pokémon Evolve Using Sinnoh Stones
Now that we are over the step on how to get the Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon GO? Let's move on to what are the possibilities that open up. Since we have already discussed above, the Sinnoh Stone evolution is an extraordinary evolution and nothing like the other evolutions available in Pokémon GO as of now.
We are now talking about a list of notable 22 Gen 4 creatures that can be evolved from the previous generations. This list of creatures is continually being upgraded so that the players are lured into seeking out the Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon GO. Below is the list of the creatures that are available for evolution currently. The list presents the previous versions and the version that they would evolve to.
It is also important to note that along with the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone, 100 candy is required to complete the creatures' evolution finally.
- Sneasel evolves into Weavile using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Roselia evolves into Roserade using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Porygon2 evolves into Porygon-Z using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Togetic evolves into Togekiss using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Magmar evolves into Magmortar using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Gligar evolves into Gliscor using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Swinub evolves into Mamoswine using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Aipom evolves into Ambipom using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Yanma evolves into Yanmega using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Tangela evoles into Tangrowth using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Lickitung evolves into Lickilicky using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Kirlia evolves into Gallade using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
- Snorunt evolves into Froslass using 100 candy and one Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone
Now looking that this list, it is easy to understand that all the creatures' evolution to the Gen4 versions requires at least 18 Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stones. So let's get started with how to acquire the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stones in the easiest way possible.
Bonus: How to Get Sinnoh Stone Effortlessly in Pokémon GO
Being out and finding new locations is a lot of fun. However, it's not always possible to go to a new place every day, either for the field research or for the PvP trainer battles, or even just for the sake of finding new Pokémon. You may have beginning to wonder what could be the possible ways to find recent locations, and that's when you came across this page. This smart and effective tool, iMyFone AnyTo app, can do wonders with your Gameplay and that too just by sitting in one place. Yeap, you got that right, you no longer need to roam in the streets in order to progress in the game. How? Read further and you’ll have your answer.
Being an iPhone user, the first thing that you need to worry about is that it is not very easy to spoof any game, for that matter. And the spoofing was even more difficult with the Pokémon GO. However, the iMyFone AnyTo app made life more comfortable when spoofing the Pokémon GO without a hitch. The way to use the iMyFone AnyTo app is effortless.
The iMyFone AnyTo app can help in three different ways when it comes to get the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone:
- Teleport Mode: It can change the location of your phone with the click of a button, so that you can get access to anywhere in the world and find more Sinnoh Stone and Pokemon effortlessly.
- Two-spot Mode: It can help build a customized straight path (point A to point B) and spoof an AR game into believing that you are walking when you are sitting in the comfort of your home.
- Multi-spot Mode: It helps to simulate GPS movement along a customized route with multiple spots to move across depending upon your preference and that too with a customized speed.
Now, let’s invite you to watch the video tutorial to spoof Pokémon GO with iMyFone AnyTo.
Step by Step Tutorial
Step 1: Install and Launch iMyFone AnyTo
First thing that needs to be done when it comes to spoofing Pokémon GO is to download iMyFone AnyTo on your PC/Mac and get the app installed. Then, launch the tool and hit on “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Select the Teleport Mode
Then, you need to connect the computer with your iPhone using the lightning cable. Unlock your device and grant the permission to “Trust this Computer” pop up by hitting “Trust” option on your iPhone.
Soon as you do it a Map will appear on your screen displaying your current actual GPS location. Now you need to select the Teleport Mode, the 3rd icon (from the left) on top right corner of the interface.
Step 3: Browse and Teleport to Any Desired Location
Now, you’re all set to quickly navigate to any part of the world with the iMyFone AnyTo app. Simply, search for the location from top left and select the one you prefer.
Then, a pop up on your left will appear displaying the details of your selected location. Hit the “Move” button and spoof! Your GPS location has now been successfully changed to the selected one.
This is how you can get Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone effortlessly with iMyFone AnyTo. Click the “Try It Free” button below and enjoy Pokémon GO now!
All Must-Knows about Pokemon GO Friend Codes >>>
How to Get All Eevee Evolutions in Pokemon GO >>>
At the end of the day, once you start playing the Pokémon GO is pretty addictive, and now with the latest Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone update, it just has taken the craziness and the addiction to an altogether new level. Getting the Pokémon GO Sinnoh Stone has been made much more comfortable with the iMyFoneAnyTo app. I love the way the iMyFoneAnyTo spooks the Pokémon GO and allows me to explore new locations and along with that new Pokémon from the comfort of my home. It has made it easier to clear levels and even, for that matter, complete daily tasks and also the Pokestops.