Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms that has ever been made. Because of its fame, and aesthetic, billions of people are using this app for their own purposes. Some of them are bloggers, some of them are promoting their business, some of them are people like us who are just scrolling through their news feed. In this article, we are going to talk about the effective and easiest ways to use Instagram on PC. Don't worry, the procedure and its steps are not so difficult to follow.
Table of Content [Hide]
- Part 1. Instagram for Windows Desktop
- Part 2. Access to Instagram for Older Windows or Mac
- Part 3. How to Post on Instagram from Web Version
- FAQs: More You May Want to Know about Instagram
Part 1. Instagram for Windows Desktop
Now, because of its increasing traffic and high demand by its users, the Instagram company has launched an application for the users of Windows 10. Follow the steps if you have windows 10 installed on your computer:
- Tap on the search icon on the left corner of your desktop's home screen. Type Microsoft store and click enter.
- You will see an app that work just like google play store, write Instagram in that search bar.
- Tap on the Get button on the right of Instagram app icon, and it will start downloading.
In this way, you can use Instagram barely with limitations. Also, it is more convenient for us compared with doing the Instagram cache cleaning on iPhone.
Part 2. Access to Instagram for Older Windows or Mac
If you don't have windows 10 in your device, that does not mean that you cannot use Instagram on it. We have solution for all of your problems. There are two methods for you to use Instagram on older Windows or on Mac:
01 Using iMyFone MirrorTo
iMyFone MirrorTo is a screen mirroring application that comes in most of the recommendations. This application will act like a third party, or a help to access Instagram on desktop. Millions of people are already using this application.
Main Features about iMyFone MirrorTo
- Effortlessly screen-share most Android phones to PC.
- Freely control your phone with a large screen from a computer.
- Fluently manage social Apps like Instagram and play mobile games without delay on PC.
- Conveniently operate keyboard when mirroring screen to PC.
Follow the steps to use Instagram on PC using MirrorTo:
Step 1. Install and run iMyFone MirrorTo.
Step 2. Connect your phone with your computer using a USB cable. Choose your device, and select Transferring files for a USB connection and continue.
Step 3. Go to Settings > About phone > Software information, then go to Developer option by clicking Build number for 7 times. Enable the USB debugging on your Android.
Step 4. Give permission to MirrorTo and allow it to show things on top. Click Turn on. iMyFone MirrorTo apk will be automatically downloaded in your Android phone.
Step 5. Finally, your Android phone screen will be successfully mirrored to the computer. Now you can use Instagram with a large screen by using keyboard and mouse.
02 With Bluestacks
This application is also called an emulator. Whenever you install it in your computer, it gives you an environment of using any mobile application on your computer. It works just like a google play store on your desktop.
You have to follow following steps to do so:
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks to download the setup file, install and launch it.
- Click on the Play Store icon on Bluestacks.
- Enter the application you want to install, in your case, that will be Instagram. Tap on Install
- After the installation of Instagram is completed, you can log in your account and enjoy Instagram on pc.
Part 3. How to Post on Instagram from Web Version
There are two possible methods of posting on Instagram using desktop or mac. After logging in the Instagram web version, follow the steps below refer to which computer you own.
01 Post from PC using Chrome
- On your Chrome browser, you will see three dots on top right corner. Tap on it.
- Follow this path, More Tools > Developer's tool.
- Click on Mobile option just on the left of Elements.
- Click Responsive and choose the device type from the menu.
- Refresh the page, and you will manage Instagram on PC as on your mobile phone.
02 Post from Mac using Safari
- Enter preference menu, tap on advanced option.
- Click on Show develop menu in menu bar.
- Click on User Agent, and choose your desired mobile interface.
- Refresh your browser, and you will see the interface of your selected mobile phone.
FAQs: More You May Want to Know about Instagram
1. How to create an Instagram account on computer?
This is not a difficult task at all. All of you have to do is visit Instagram site, and click on sign-up option. Enter your email address, select your user-name and password. Moreover, you can also just click on login with Facebook if you already have a Facebook account, and your account will be created.
2. Can someone tell if you look at their Instagram pictures?
Nobody would know if you stalk their Instagram pictures or videos. However, they would know if you liked any of their post, or saw their stories.
After all, it is not that hard to use Instagram on your pc. We can access this heated application any time as long as we have devices available on Internet. You can follow any of those steps according to your device. Anyway, various ways to access Instagram will eventually reduce our worries when our mobile Instagram gets stuck on sending or comes to other problems.