What’s more, even when you’ve emptied your recycle bin, Anyrecover can still help you get back the lost or deleted files.
If peradventure you mistakenly deleted an important file and you have AnyRecover installed on your computer, all you need to do is to run your AnyRecover and have your file back.
You can download and install your own copy of AnyRecover here: Download AnyRecover.
Please refer to this list of formats that can be previewed by AnyRecover:
- Pictures: JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, AIF, and HEIC.
- Documents: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, HTM, HTML, ZIP, and RAR.
At the moment, only the supported files can be previewed by AnyRecover but this does not mean that the files cannot be recovered. In case you find your lost file but cannot preview it, we suggest you recover all the files and use the right program to run it. That way you get to know if your desired file is recovered or not.
After a successful scan for your deleted files is complete and you are unable to locate the file you were looking for, we suggest you run an “All-Around Recovery” on AnyRecover. This will search your drives for all types of deleted files.
- Make sure computer recognizes and read your external hard drive
- Unplug and re-plug the external hard disk
- Restart computer
- If you can’t still locate the drive on your computer, you can contact email@example.com
When the memory space allocated to the recovered file has been corrupted or overwritten. This may be due to the file storage mechanism which assigns a part of the Windows storage to your deleted files and overwrites them with other data over a period of time. This may tend to corrupt your recovered file.
When your Drive can’t be found by AnyRecover for Mac, we suggest you open the Disk Utility to check the status of the drive.
All the links to the devices will be listed under the Disk Utility and you will be able to know if the drive is damaged, listed or not.
- Size of the drive; the larger the drive size, the longer it takes for AnyRecover to scan through and recover your deleted files. While smaller drives (usually less than 500GB) may take between about 30 minutes to fully recover, larger files (up to 1TB) may take hours and days.
- Nature of the file: If the file is corrupted or damaged, it will also affect the total amount of time needed to recover the files.
If the scan is progressing, do not stop your scan because you feel it is taking too long to recover data from larger drives.