What’s more, even when you’ve emptied your recycle bin, Anyrecover can still help you get back the lost or deleted files.
However peradventure, you have AnyRecover installed on your computer after you mistakenly deleted a significant file, all you need to do is to run AnyRecover and get your file back. Remember not to install the software in the drive where your file was lost.
Although some files can’t be previewed by the software, they still can be recovered. And for your convenience, below are some formats that can be previewed by AnyRecover for Win and Mac. You could move mouse to adjust the size of previewing or maximize the preview window.
- Pictures: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, SVG, ICNS, PBM, PGM, PPM, SVGZ, TGA, WBMP, WEBP, XBM, XPM,GIF, etc.
- Audios: WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, AIF, AIFF, etc.
- Videos: MP4, SWF, MOV, AVI, MKV, MPG, ASF, WMV, 3GP, etc.
- Documents: TXT, XML, PLIST, RTF, PUB, XLSM, XLSB, CSV, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, etc.
- Emails: EML, EMLX, MSG, etc.
- Documents: TXT, XML, PLIST, RTF, XLSM, CSV, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, HTML, KEY, numbers, pages, etc.
- Pictures: JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, SVG, ICNS, PBM, PGM, PPM, SVGZ, TGA, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, AI, HEIC, etc.
- Audios: WAV, MP3, M4A, AIF, AIFF, etc.
- Videos: M4V, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MPG, etc.
- Emails: EXL, EMLX, etc.
Owing to the limitations of mobile phones' system, we are not allowed to directly access their hardwares. So the software can't recognize samrtphones. But if a SD card is inserted in your phone and the data lost has been saved in the card, then you could use AnyRecover to recover files. Before that, you are suggested to take out your SD card and then use the card reader to plug it into a USB port.
In the "Devices & Drives" section, only the mounted partitions are displayed, i.e. the partitions you can directly see under "My Computer" or "This PC".
If you want to scan the hidden partitions, click the "Can't Find Location" option in the "Advanced Options" section. (Hidden partitions are those partitions that can't be found in "My Computer" or "This PC" but can be seen in "Disk Management".)
If it is an external hard drive that AnyRecover fail to recognize, maybe it's just because the external drive is not properly plugged in or it is damaged. In some cases, this may be due to a problem with your computer system. We, therefore, suggest carrying out the following to rectify the issue:
- Make sure computer recognizes and reads your external hard drive
- Unplug and re-plug the external hard disk
- Restart computer
- If the program still can’t locate the drive on your computer, feel free to contact email@example.com
If you want to scan a virtual disk, you need to mount it first. To do that, go to Computer Management > Disk Management. On the right side, select More Actions > Attach VHD. Then click the "Browse..." button, and locate the .vhdx or .vhd file. Finally hit the "OK" button.
Note: AnyRecover isn't capable of scanning and recognizing smartphones.
When your Drive can’t be found by AnyRecover for Mac, we suggest you open the Disk Utility to check the status of the drive.
All the links to the devices will be listed under the Disk Utility and you will be able to know if the drive is damaged, listed or not.
- Size of the drive; the larger the drive size, the longer it takes for AnyRecover to scan through and recover your deleted files. While smaller drives (usually less than 500GB) may take between about 30 minutes to fully recover, larger drives (up to 1TB) may take hours and days.
- Nature of the file: If the file is corrupted or damaged, it will also affect the total amount of time needed to recover the files.
If the scan is progressing, do not stop your scan because you feel it is taking too long to recover data from larger drives.
- Remove all the external disks that are connected to your computer.
- Connect the disk that you want to recover files from.
If the problem still exists, please contact us for support.
- On your Mac, open System Preferences.
- Go to Security & Privacy.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Select Files and Folders on the left sidebar.
- Locate iMyFone AnyRecover in the list of apps on the right, and then check the "Removable Volumes" option.
Now, you can start to scan data from your removable devices or continue to create a bootable media drive.
Note: iMyFone Technology Co. Ltd. is committed to respecting your privacy. We won't access or store your personal data after you use our software.
- iMyFone D-Back
- iMyFone Fixppo
- iMyFone LockWiper
- iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
- iMyFone AnyTo
- iMyFone MirrorTo
- iMyFone ChatsBack
- iMyFone ChatsBack for LINE
- iMyFone iTransor for Whatsapp
- iMyFone iTransor for LINE
- iMyFone iTransor
- iMyFone iTransor Lite
- iMyFone Umate
- iMyFone Umate Pro
- iMyFone TunesMate
- iMyFone Umate Mac Cleaner
- iMyFone TunesFix
- iMyFone UltraRepair
- iMyFone D-Back (Android)
- iMyFone Fixppo for Android
- iMyFone iBypasser
- iMyFone D-Back for Windows
- iMyFone D-Back for Mac
- iMyFone BitLockerGoMac
- iMyFone Filme
- iMyFone MarkGo
- iMyFone FamiGuard
- iMyFone MintPDF
- iMyFone KeyGenius
- iMyFone WhatsApp Recovery
- Passper for Excel
- Passper for Word
- Passper for PDF
- Passper for PowerPoint
- Passper for RAR
- Passper for ZIP
- Passper WinSenior
- Smart BLE Finder
Is it helpful?