We all know that iOS doesn't support Google's operating system on its devices. That's what keeps iPhone users from enjoying many different incredible utilities from Google operating system. A simple solution to this issue is to use an Android emulator for iOS to enjoy all the fantastic features and utilities of Google OS on your Apple devices.
Part 1: What is An Android Emulator
An Android emulator for iOS is the application that allows you to use Google's utilities and features on your iOS devices. It is an awesome application that lets you enjoy all that you can't enjoy on your iOS devices.
For example, you can use Google search browser, Google Maps, Drive, Photos, and much more. The best thing about an emulator is that it keeps you from buying a smartphone to test all the features because you can do it by installing an Android emulator on iOS.
The market has so many Android emulators for iOS that you can opt for. We have seen high demand for these emulators, and people have been looking for a complete guide about the best Android emulator for iOS. That's why we decided to bring out an incredible guide to help you choose the best emulator and learn how to use it on your iOS.
Part 2: Why and When Choose Android Emulator
A significant question that might be popping in your mind if you haven't used an emulator so far is why and when choosing an Android emulator for iOS. We are here to satisfy this query with some valid points that will help you get a satisfactory answer to your question. Have a look!
- If you want to enjoy Google services like Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google play music, and much more, but you don't have enough money to buy a new smartphone. In that case, installing an Android emulator on iOS can help you enjoy all these services.
- If you are a gamer but can't enjoy all the games of an Android iOS, installing an Android emulator can help you enjoy all those games on your iOS.
- If you want to download an application that is not available on the app store but Play Store, you can install an Android emulator for iOS to download that application.
Part 3: 3 Wonderful Emulators for iOS Devices
Here comes the most significant section of today's article in which we will tell you about the best emulators for your iOS that you can use. Although you can get enough options online for the best Android emulator for iOS, this guide can better guide you about how to choose and use it.
Let's begin the list by adding an awesome emulator to it, which is iAndroid. It is one of the leading emulators that are available in the market. This emulator can be run on different iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPod touch, etc.
- Its excellent and smooth user interface attracts most of the users.
- It is easy to understand with no complex features and functions.
- Using an iAndroid emulator, you can enjoy all the perks of Google OS on your Apple devices.
- More battery consumption.
- Slow device performance.
- Battery overheated.
Let's have a look at the steps that you have to follow to install and use this emulator.
- First of all, you need to download Cydia on your iOS device.
- Install the Cydia application and then open it and click on the manage button that is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Clicking on the manage button, you will see the options like storage, sources, and packages. Here you need to click on the sources option.
- All the sources of Cydia will be shown on the screen. Now you have to search for http://apt.modmyi.com and then look for the source to download it.
- After completing the download, click on the source, and you will get the set of applications.
- Look for the iAndroid application and click on it.
- You will see “iAndroid emulator for iOS”, click on it to download on your iOS.
- After successful installation, tap on the application to launch and enjoy!
Attention all the gamers and Nintendo users' this emulator is especially for you! Using GBA4iOS, you can play all your series of games and varieties of console games on your iOS device. It stands high on the list of best emulators for iOS devices. The interface of this emulator is incredibly smooth, which gives you a perfect gaming experience.
- You can connect and sync the app with your Google drive.
- You can download all ROM files from the safari browser.
- Clean graphics and quality display make your gaming experience more awesome.
- You may face frame drops and shutters that will interrupt you while playing your favorite game.
- Sometimes, glitches can obstruct your gaming sessions.
- The emulator can't be download in App Store. So, you can't download it straight from the Store.
- It requires high processing power.
Let's have a look at how to install and use this emulator for iOS using the AppValley method.
- First of all, head to the AppValley homepage and then download the application from there.
- Install AppValley on your device and then launch it.
- Search for GBA4iOS.
- When you see the “GBA4iOS” option, click on it, and all the instructions to download will show up on the screen.
- Follow the instructions to download the application and enjoy all the Google OS features on your iPhone!
3 iNDS Emulator
An incredible Nintendo DS emulator for iOS is iNDS Emulator, which is known for its awesome performance with games. This emulator allows you to play your favorite exciting games on your iOS device.
The fantastic thing about this emulator is that you can use it for non-jailbreak iPhones, but previously this application was only available for the jailbroken phones. All thanks to the recent updates. If we talk about the interface, it's quite easy to use and smooth.
- You can play all your Nintendo DS games on your iOS using this emulator.
- It has awesome graphics and an incredible display that upgrades your gaming sessions.
- It runs smoothly on all iOS devices, including iPhones, iPad, and iPods, etc.
- You may feel more battery consumption because your battery will drain fast.
- You may experience low device performance because the application work on high power.
- The battery gets overheated.
Let's have a look at the steps that you have to follow to download and enjoy iNDS Emulator on your iOS device.
- First of all, open your Safari browser and tap on the “Apps” link.
- Scroll down until you find “Tweakbox Apps”. There you will find the iNDS Emulator app.
- Click on it and download the emulator on your iOS device.
- After successful installation, open Settings, search for General, and then click on the Menu option in the device management tab.
- Search for iNDS, click on it twice to allow the application to open on the phone.
- Now, you will not see an untrusted enterprise developer error!
- Ta-dah! Your emulator is now ready to use!
You may also like:
How to Use Pokémon Emulator for iPhone [Step-by-step Guide]
6 Best & Free Online Android Emulator Apps for PC
FAQs about Emulators
1 Are Emulators legal to use?
Android emulators for iOS are entirely legal to download and enjoy, but copyrighted ROM files are illegal to share with others. In addition, you are not allowed to rip and download the ROMs of the games. So, be careful about the ROM files; otherwise, you can get into trouble.
2 How do Emulators work?
Handling the behavior of the processor and the devices' components is how the emulators work. An emulator builds and then connects each piece of the system just like wires to form a whole new system within your device. The best thing is that it doesn't ruin the system that is already working on your device. It just makes a new one to be used.
3 Is it possible to run Android apps on iOS devices?
It is not possible because .apk files are Android, and it is impossible to run Android applications on iOS and iOS applications on Android. The main reason behind it is the different stacks used in both of these operating systems.
For example, Dalvik bytecode packaged in APK files doesn't let iOS compile the codes from IPA files. That's why you can't use .apk files or Android apps on iOS devices. But using a good android emulator on iOS can help you enjoy all the Android apps on your iOS device.
Android emulator for iOS is an awesome tool for you when you don't want to spend extra money buying a new smartphone. Sometimes, you just want to download an application available on Google Play Store but not on App Store.
In that case, installing an Android emulator on iOS can help you enjoy unlimited downloading. We mentioned all the best Android emulators for iOS that you can try and enjoy all the .apk files. You can learn the features, advantages, and disadvantages of these emulators in the article. Go and choose the best one for you!